A Simple Start
First, we'll chat with you to learn your goals and find out where you are on your cybersecurity journey.
From there, we'll plan additional steps and recommendations to meet your goals and improve the security of your business.
Businesses Small and Large
We work with organizations of all shapes and sizes, and we love helping small business and startups grow.
We work with existing in-house IT teams, as well as businesses just getting started with IT.
How can we help you?
Some of the ways we can make you Harder to Hack
Improve Your Defenses
We can help you improve your protection against:
- Ransomware & Malware
- Phishing & Social Engineering
- Email & Account Compromises
- Data Leaks & Loss
- Network Attacks
- Many more threats and adversaries
Goals and Compliance
We can help you with:
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- IRS 4557 Guidelines
- MPA Content Security Best Practices
- Harder to Hack Guide
- Many more frameworks and requirements
Tools and Training
We can help you put tools, plans, and training in place for:
- Device & Account Security
- System Monitoring
- Threat Hunting
- Compromise Detection
- Backup Planning
- Cleanup & Recovery
- Many more security practices
What Makes Us Different
We take a goal and people-oriented approach to building your cybersecurity plan.
- We help you focus on protecting for threats unique to your business and workflows.
- We help you train your people to put the tools and practices in place efficiently.
- We help you layer on security in time as your availability and budget allows.
- We help you start with low-cost and no-cost enterprise-grade tools that grow with you from a startup to a large-scale organization.
Hybrid Environments Welcome
We help you protect your systems whether they're in-house or remote, physical or virtual, cloud or on-premises, mobile or desktop, or whether they're running macOS, Windows, or Linux.
Did you know we created a free guide to help improve your cybersecurity?
It's called Harder to Hack, and it's the foundation of this very site. No sign up required, and you can follow along at your own pace.